Welcome to my Blog Space

Hi everybody and welcome to my blogsite. This is where you can get an update about my writing.

Most of my stuff are published on Lulu.com, there you can buy many books from many excellent and sometimes overlooked authors. My e-store can also be found here.



My other pages are Metha's Book Review and Metha's Author Spotlight, you may visit these by clicking on them or in the link list in the side bar.

Thank you all for your visit, hope you enjoy your stay.

Anastasia Cassella-Young: A Spotlight

Anastasia Cassella-Young my proofreader is offering free review and free author spotlight which can be found here.

She also has an editing and formatting services which can be found here.

Anastasia's E-store you can find it here


Friday, July 11, 2008

Love Stone (A collection of short love story)

Love Stone
-A collection of short love story, this is my new project which I am working off and on while doing Tyson Law: Triton and also reviewing books.

The first story which will be featured in it, is The Rock Samurai and the Wind Maiden, the second story I will also reveal the name of is The Golden Princess and the Dark Knight. There are two more stories which I will reveal at a later date.

Once all four stories are finished, it will be collated together to form a new book under the name of Love Stone. While at the same time be available as a standalone book.

Any way thats all for today,

Toodles...

Signal Pattern Profiling

Signal Patterns
Discover
Metha Metharom's
Personality Patterns
Visit SignalPatterns.com
to get your own!

People like Metha Metharom

Stephen-James
Stephen-James Hosin
Amanda Taylor
Amanda Taylor
Norman Gaulin
Norman Gaulin
tumblingafterj
tumblingafterjack
Chuck Randolph
Chuck Randolph
Fred Grubbs
Fred Grubbs
Signal Patterns
Discover
Metha Metharom's
Music Patterns
Visit SignalPatterns.com
to get your own!

People like Metha Metharom

Barbara Ellis
Barbara Ellis
adf adf
adf adf
edie gould
edie gould
Sherri Owens
Sherri Owens
irish1976
irish1976
panavychik181
panavychik181